Home Values: $1,000,000 – $50,000,000
Population: Approximately 2,200 residents
Properties: Approximately 773 lots covering more than 1,860 Acres.
– is home to Laguna Blanca School (Private) Grades 5-12. www.lagunablanca.org
– residents can utilize following public schools: Vieja Valley Elementary, La Colina Jr. High & San Marcos Senior High
– hosts the private La Cumbre Country Club. www.lacumbrecc.org
– has its own beach where access is only available to Hope Ranch residents.
– is approximately 4 miles from Santa Barbara 2 hospitals. www.cottagehealthsystem.org
– is 8 miles from Santa Barbara Airport. www.flysba.com
– has 2 tennis courts available to its residents.
– is home to the Hope Ranch Riding & Trails Association and has over 30 miles of bridle trails. hrrta.com